Welcome to our list of resources for simultaneous interpretation practice. Below you'll find samples of common courtroom language recorded for your use. Visit us when you have a new hearing coming up or when you simply need a good warm-up exercise. To get the most out of these exercises, follow the instructions below:
- Gather a pair of headphones and a recording device.
- Listen to one of our audio samples through your headphones.
- Record your voice as you interpret the sample into your B language.
- Review your recording (that's essential!!) For the biggest bang for your buck, buy the accompanying script so that you can read along as you listen to your recording.
- Note your strengths and weaknesses, research tricky terms and come back later to try it all again!